Monday 10 December 2018

Happy Holidays!

As the year 2018 is coming to an end, I thought I'd show you some highlights from my year:
The first Father's Day in my household
Commission to make thank-you cards for the dancers of "It's Raining Men"
Etsy Pop-Up at Evergreen Brickworks with my mini sales assistant

Wedding cards

Makers Market at the Withrow Farmers Market
The popular "Get well soon" cards got a sibling: "I'm so sorry"


My little guy celebrated his first birthday!

Holiday Market at SickKids last week

Another Etsy Pop-Up at the Brickworks ... in colder temperatures
Holiday cards


And how was your 2018?

*********

From my family to yours, have a wonderful holiday season filled with love, joy, peace and laughter, and an amazing new year! 

*********

 


No comments:

Post a Comment