Wednesday 3 December 2014

All I want for Christmas...


You know what would be a really, really awesome Christmas present for the Paper Turns card-crafting venture? Winning $300 worth of card-making supplies from my main paper supplier. And guess what, you can help me! The Paper Place, my main supplier of card stocks, envelopes, chiyogami and many other decorative papers, is currently doing a photo contest that asks their customers to show what they have crafted using their stock. Paper Turns entered with two pictures showing cards from the 2014 Holiday Collection. Now it's your turn to vote for your favourites. Would you mind doing Paper Turns a huge favour by voting for my creations?

Here is how you do it:

  1. Go to the Facebook page of The Paper Place (that’s my main paper supply store), and click on the “Win $300 gift certificate!” tab. This is the direct link
  2. Click on the button “Vote” at the top.
  3. "Like" The Paper Place if you're not a fan already. (If you like my cards you will definitely like their store.)
  4. Find the two entries from the Paper Turns holiday collection (the number of votes will hopefully have risen from 8 and 5 by the time you vote): 
    Paper Turns entries in the #paperplaceholidays contest
  5. Click vote on each of these two photos. 
  6. Done! (Or you could ask your friends to do the same...)
Thank you so much for your votes! The more votes my cards will get, the greater my chances of winning the gift card. And imagine how many awesome cards I will be able to make with all those supplies… I will keep you posted on how this turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment